1. personal data – any information referring to an identified or identifiable person; an identifiable person is a person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, particularly with reference to an identification number or to one or more specific factors of his physical, physiological, economic, cultural or social identity
2. personal data processing – any operation or set of operations that is performed upon personal data, by automatic or nonautomatic means, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by transmission, dissemination or by any other means, combination, alignment, blocking, deletion or destruction;
3. stocking – maintaining on any support of the personal data collected;
4. register of personal data – any organized personal data structure, which can be accessed according to some specific criteria, regardless if this structure is centralized or decentralized or is distributed according to functional or geographical criteria.
5. operator –any physical or juridical person, of private or public law, including public authorities, their territorial institutions and structures, which establish the purpose and means of processing the personal data;
6. third parties – any physical or juridical person, of private or public law, including public authorities, their instiutions and structures, other than the subject person, the operator or person empowered or persons, who, under the direct authority of the operator or the person empowered, are authorized to process data;
7. recipient – any physical or juridical person, of private or public law, including public authorities, their institutions and structures, to whom data is disclosed, regardless if it is a third party or not; public authorities, to whom data is disclosed during competent special investigation, will not be considered recipients;
8. anonymous data – data, which due to its origin or specific processing ways, cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable person;
9. data type “business contact” – data including the name, title, business address, telephone number or email address of an employee of an organization, in this capacity. Data type “business contact” does not fall in the category of personal data;
10. statistic data – data obtained by means of processing the personal data by the operator, but which cannot be used in order to identify a person and is used exclusively for statistics purposes and/or information, promotion.
TRAVELAND can collect your personal data from you only with your consent and if you voluntarily disclosed it to us.
The order form presented on the binderbubimedias.ro website, requires information by means of which you can be identified or we can contact you, this information belongs to the data category type “business contact”.
We use the personal data collected for the following purposes:
In different sections of the Site, there are links for you to email us.
Your email address will be used by us to send you a reply and your message will be maintained for further references if you decide to contact us again. Your email address and the name you have provided will fall into the data category type “business contact”, and TRAVELAND will be able to use it, and also provide it to third parties, with your acceptance.
TRAVELAND may disclose personal data towards third parties, providing this is requested by law or in cases of good faith if the data is necessary in order to: (a) comply with the law requirements; (b) to protect and defend the property rights of TRAVELAND and of its websites, or (c) to act in urgency circumstances in order to protect the personal safety of employees, product and service users or public persons.
When we are required to deliver personal data or we are allowed to do this, we shall disclose only that data which is necessary in order to fulfill the object of the request.
TRAVELAND does not sell, exchange or lease personal data to third parties.
TRAVELAND may use statistical or anonymous data resulting from processing it, in its quality as operator, for the following purposes:
TRAVELAND does not sell products and/or services to be purchased by under aged children.
TRAVELAND can sell or collect the countervalue of some products/services destined to under aged children, but which have been purchased by a grown-up.
Should you be an under aged child and you access a site, you can do this only if you are under the supervision of a parent or guardian.